What is serious illness cover?
Some illnesses can have a significant impact on your life. They can stop you from working and your recovery may require assistance and time. That’s where serious illness cover comes in. Serious illness cover (sometimes called critical illness cover) provides you with financial support if you are diagnosed with a serious illness.
How it works
- Protects the well-being of and provides a lump sum payment to your family if you are unable to work.
- Provides a tax-free, cash lump sum to you if you are diagnosed with a specific serious illness.
- Covers a wide range of Illnesses.
- Your policy can cover more than one person.
- You can increase cover at times when you need it.
- Gives you time to focus on what really matters, getting better
The cost of your Serious Illness Insurance cover will depend on your age, health, smoker status, how much cover you might need and for what period time you need that cover. We will search the leading insurers in order to provide you with the best possible level of cover at the most affordable premium.