People often ask me “Do I really need life cover?” and to be fair, sometimes it’s not necessary for their particular circumstances at the time. But on the other hand, many people are leaving themselves and their family at huge risk by not taking out life cover.
Here are 10 reasons why you should consider taking out life cover.
1, To provide for your loved ones in the event of death.
2. To cover funeral expenses.
3. To cover any personal loans or borrowings in the event of death.
4. To cover any company loans or borrowings in the event of death.
5. Protect a company’s possible lost profits.
6. Provide the necessary finance to buy the shares from the original shareholders or their estate.
7. To pay for medical bills that might be left behind by the deceased.
8. To provide education or care to children that have lost one or both parents.
9. To provide and unmarried partner with enough cover to meet a large inheritance tax bill.
10. To provide an inheritance to surviving family members/children.
There are a number of reasons why people take out life cover and there also a number of different policies available from different providers.
If this sounds like something worth considering for your family, PM me or give me a call on 057-9335955 for more information and what might work best for you!